
Lots going on here. Both girls are crawling...Josslyn is getting fast! She is also pulling up onto things. I LOVE how both girls are crawling over to us and reaching up for us. So cute. Alayna said her first word...."hello!" She amazes me! Now she doesn't know to say it when someone walks in the room or anything, but she says it a lot...thanks to the many Fisher Price laugh and learn toys that they have. They have a tea pot, a purse, and also a Leap frog music table that say things like "up, down, hello, byebye, open, closed" She will almost always say hello right back to you if you say it to her. Alayna also really loves books right now. Josslyn could care less, she just wants to find something to climb on.
Oh my goodness, I want to reach through my computer screen and squeeze them. They are absolutely precious in that picture!!
ReplyDeleteAll my kids loved those Laugh and Learn toys, esp that one with the door that they could crawl through. I'd hear those darn songs in my head all day long!!!
Oh, how fun!!!!!! Love the picture of them. They are adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for your comment about the camera!! I would love to see your pictures sometime!!