Thursday, August 27, 2009

We're still here...

Not sure if anyone was missing us, but we're still around. August became a bit busy! We had Jason's brother Justin and his girlfriend Megan visiting us for about a week. I had every intention of making a post about it and loading some pictures...then the night they left, a storm came thru. Our lights flickered about 5 or 6 times, and I guess our computer's surge protector couldn't keep up. Our motherboard fried...possibly the power supply as well. So Jason and Eric spent some time doing some research to see what would be the better pick...a new computer, laptop, or rebuild the old one we had. We decided on the laptop. Anyway, we just got it last night...so I'm back! Fortunately, I think our hard drive survived, so Eric is going to save everything off of it--just wanted my pics and my documents. THANK GOD i'm extremely dilligent about saving my pictures to a CD before I delete them off my camera. When my card is full, I put them on the computer, but I don't delete them from my camera until I know for sure that they made it safely to a CD. Jason is going to finish installing some software that I need onto this laptop, and I'll prob dump some of my newer pics on here to get posted. The girls are changing so much! Both girls can roll over from front to back and back to front. They aren't really rolling across the room or anything, but you'll usually find them a foot or two away from where they started. Alayna is also close to sitting up--if you sit her up of course. She's still kind of wobbly. I think it helps that she has a bigger belly! Josslyn can't really do it, but she is very good at putting all her weight on her legs. I think she'll prob stand holding on to something before Alayna. Both girls are very smiley and laugh out loud occasionally. Alayna is very shy about it and will look at you, laugh, and hide her face in your chest. Josslyn smiles so big and adds a huge squeal to it. She is much more vocal. It's so fun to see them doing such different things! Well I'll get the newest pics loaded on here as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. I've missed your blog posts! So glad you're back! Can't wait to see new pics of the girls. :)

    ReplyDelete