Monday, September 14, 2009

Just Us Girls

Well, Jason is in New York. This is just a quick trip, as he will be home tomorrow evening. It's still the first time I have the girls overnight completely alone. I hope it goes ok, because this is the start of a long Fall. For 10 weeks, Jason will be traveling every week. Hopefully only for three days or so. We'll see. I never believe a thing his work tells him. I was kind of jealous as Jason was dressed up in his suit getting ready to go to the airport. I don't know why...I DON'T want the stress of having a job, I don't want to travel for a job, and I would never want to wear nice clothes again every day...for a while at least. But I think it was just that I would have liked to head off to a city I'd never been to before, take my laptop along, a few good books...and maybe go sit somewhere and read all day. LOL. I know that's not what he's doing, and he'd prob rather be at home playing with the girls.
The girls have been a little difficult lately. I'm trying to get them to start napping at the same time again. I think they are starting to teethe and it's such a pain. For them and me! They fuss at night a lot too. It's not terrible, but I hate getting up just to stick a pacifier in their mouths. I try to wait it out as long as I can so that they learn to soothe themselves, but eventually something has to be done.
Well... I need to go throw a load of their laundry in. I hope things go smoothly. I have a killer cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment