Monday, September 21, 2009

photo update :o)

Night out for Mom and Dad!
Alayna
Josslyn, Alayna
Josslyn
Alayna, Josslyn

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family!!!!!

    Your girls are sooooo precious!! How fun to have twin girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read your blog! It's just that I keep up with fellow bloggers through google reader. Google reader doesn't have a place to comment on posts, so I typically don't comment. But you should definitely keep blogging :) Kyle ended up ordering the Nikon D5000. Alicia just got that model and she seems to like it. I think the one you got is a little out of our price range at the moment :) Over two months of my maternity leave will be unpaid. Yikes! I'm glad to hear you and the girls are adjusting well to Jason's traveling & I hope you come to visit soon. Are Joss and Alayna getting flu shots at their 6 month? Just curious. I'm a little paranoid about flu season...I wish my babies could get the vaccine. It would be so awful if they got sick! I'm already dreading having to stay home all winter. Hope I don't get too depressed :)I really need to have these babies though...I've been having the strangest dreams. Last night I dreamt that Oliver's feet starting coming out of the top of my abdomen! Then the rest of his body started coming out. I called my OB and she was like, "well that's pretty normal!" I sound pretty crazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea - I read too, but have been having trouble posting comments.

    ReplyDelete