Anyway, the girls are doing awesome! Both can sit up on their own...still toppling over at times, but much better than even a few weeks ago. Josslyn has actually sat herself up a few times too. She is so strong. Both girls have been on their hands and knees, rocking back and forth, but don't understand how to crawl. Although Josslyn has figured out how to crawl backwards a little bit in a funny way. I'll also catch her holding herself up on her hands and her tippy toes, with her butt high in the air. :-)
Baby food is going pretty well. They have eaten sweet potatoes, avocados, squash, peas, green beans, and applesauce. Half of the things I have prepared myself. Just made into purees and froze servings in ice cube trays. It's been easy. It's a lot of work to feed the girls and it's quite messy. With one baby you can control their hands from going into their mouths and smearing it all over themselves. With two, you turn away from one and she has it all over by the time you get back to her. I suppose I could feed them separately, but there's no time for that!
I'm gonna cut this short for now, even though I have much more to write about. I'll leave you with some pictures.



I can't believe how big they are getting! Eating baby food, sitting up, trying to crawl...seems like they were just born a couple of months ago!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pics, they are adorable as always. :) Maybe I'll get to see them before they turn 1. ;0) Mine will be 3 in four months! Isn't that insane?!
YAY for an update. Love all the photos, but especially love the individual ones of them sitting up in their cute overalls. If those are photos you took with your new camera GREAT job!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about their 1st Christmas.
Awww, they are adorable....so huggable and pinchable!!!
ReplyDeleteI used to feed my babies at the same time too...it drove my MIL nuts. She claimed it wasn't fair for them to be fed at the same time...WTH? I'm sure they were just thrilled to be eating!!
The whole idea of a frozen tot is amazing, isn't it? We had 4 embryos left over from our cycle with Cole and Bella and we did our FET about 18 months after they were born. I did get pregnant but unfortuantely it ended in miscarriage. I had the same thoughts as you do...to think they were all created together but the others were still suspended in time. Thank goodness for modern technology, right?