One of my first attempts with the new camera. I thought this was a great candid shot of Dad and Hunter. It will be one of those great photos that Hunter will love to have when he's older! This was in mom n dad's front yard...a pretty view! It was the evening of Dad's birthday too.Saturday, October 17, 2009
PaPa Ross and Hunter Ross
One of my first attempts with the new camera. I thought this was a great candid shot of Dad and Hunter. It will be one of those great photos that Hunter will love to have when he's older! This was in mom n dad's front yard...a pretty view! It was the evening of Dad's birthday too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this picture. Hunter's expression and the skyline in the background are my 2 favorite things about it. Nice beginning Andrea!! Happy shuttering!!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of camera did you get?
ReplyDelete