Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last Sunday Jason and I took the girls to the pumpkin patch, where we met up with Eric, Danielle, and Hunter, and our good friends John and Lindsey. It was quite the trip. After such cold and rainy weather, we had a really nice day so all of St. Louis of course decided to pick pumpkins. It was a little stressful, as Jason and I each had a baby strapped to our chest and I also was trying to take pictures with my new camera. It was hard to keep track of a 1300 dollar camera and little baby socks at the same time. I think every 10 minutes or so, I looked down to see that Josslyn had a bare little foot dangling there. I spent most of my day backtracking to find her little socks trampled over in the mud and hay. Fortunately Lindsey was totally into the pumpkin picking, so she found a pumpkin for us. Jason and I couldn't bend over very easily with the girls hanging from us. Didn't think that one thru very well, but with all the past rain, our limo stroller probably wouldn't have done too well. We tried to get some photos of the girls and Hunter next to some pumpkins, but trying to get twins who can't sit up to lean against a pumpkin was very hard...and Hunter didn't want to sit there. Next year we're going to have to go on a week day if the guys can get off work a little early. A little less chaotic! It was a great time though, and was great for making memories!















No comments:

Post a Comment