Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We spent the afternoon over at my Mom and Dad's house and had dinner. I haven't eaten that much in a while. We had pork and turkey from Bandana's and then Mom made green beans with bacon, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and Danielle's fav...strawberries with fluff! She likes to eat the fluff by the spoonfull. I probably could too. Oh and for dessert, there was Culver's ice cream cake! Mmmmm! Here are some pics from today. Got a great pic of my Dad with the grandkids, but didn't manage to get one of Jason or Eric. Woops. Don't forget to leave us little comments on here! I miss hearing from people! You don't have to have a blogger account. For that "profile" window, just click on "name/url" and leave your name with your comment. You don't have to leave a url. Or click on anonymous, but be sure to let me know who u are!

Josslyn

Alayna


Hunter













3 comments:

  1. The girls are so cute! We bought Bum Genius 3.0 cloth diapers. They look a lot like disposables and are easy to use and wash. I was intimidated at first, but am happy so far with my 5 days of cloth diapering. I ordered them online. There is a store in St. Louis that is the distributer for Bum Genius, Cotton Babies, www.cottonbabies.com. Hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are devoted followers! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me sound like a fatty! haha! Guess what Hunter's new hobby is....sticking his hand in the toilet water. It's happened several times now. How to get a one-year-old to distinguish the difference b/t the toilet, Myrte's water bowl and his water table? Hmmmm. I don't know why I put this on your blog, but its just my major thought for the day!

    ReplyDelete