Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome back!

So I really missed the whole journaling/blogging thing! Now that I'm at home all the time with even less time to talk to family and friends, I felt that this would be a good way to keep in contact still. I feel that being able to write on my caringbridge site during pregnancy really helped me manage my stress... and now that there's a whole new kind of stress, I'm hoping that this blog will do the same! Plus that first year goes by so fast! It will be nice to go back and remember all that went on! I hope everyone wants to follow along again! You don't need to have a blogger account to leave us comments. I still have to get the hang of this site as far as personalizing it and adding pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love "meeting" other twin moms!! I actually do miss when my twins (both sets) were tiny newborns. Okay, I'll be honest...I really loved that they were immobile!!!

    Did you enter my book giveaway? It's specifically for moms of twins!!! The info is at the top of my blog if you want to check it out!

    Glad you stopped by!!

    ReplyDelete