Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Kids on the Block






Tomorrow night me, Jason, and our friend Ashley are going to see the New Kids on the Block at Riverport--or whatever it's called now. Yes...Jason is going! He really does like their new CD, and there were quite a few guys there last fall. It's MUCH more universal now...not music that only preteen girls would like. I'm pretty excited to go now. At first I didn't know what to think. I know a lot of you know how my friend Sheri and her two sons were killed a couple months ago. Well, Sheri, me and Ashley bought tickets to this concert so we could go together. At first I told Ashley to take them...this was going to be for Sheri's birthday and I couldn't even imagine going without her. But the way things turned out, I am going to go, and now Jason is coming too. We're going to make it a fun time, and celebrate Sheri's birthday anyway! I'll let you all know how it goes...and post some pics of us. :-) Too bad the girls are still too little to join. They were with me for the concert last November! And they would kick me like crazy on the way home from work when I'd blast their CD in the car. haha. They either really enjoyed it, or were trying to get me to turn it off.
Me n Sheri at the New Kids concert last fall

The guys back in the day :-D Boy did I love them!

...And here they are now!

No comments:

Post a Comment