
I stumbled on a fun thing to blog about thru a couple different people's sites. Alicia at "More than Words" started this Friday Photo Flashback so that we could take a day to post one of our old photos back from the pre-digital camera days. I don't have a scanner right now, so I took a picture of a picture! I'm sure you all have a box of random pics that came from those awesome Kodak disposable cameras! I thought I would give it a try.
This is the first photo Jason and I were ever in together. May 1, 1999...his Senior and my Junior Prom. LOL. We had just met about three weeks before that. I love how we are standing there like the Farmer and His Wife painting...not even an arm around eachother! I'm sure Jason was just scared to death of my 6'6 250 pound father. I remember when he picked me up for our first official date a couple weeks before this photo. He pulled up in is bright red 1968 Camaro, earring in his ear, walking mighty tall up the driveway. Dad comes around from the side of the house and as he walks up to meet Jason, let's just say Jason's posture changed a bit. He tells me that something along the lines of "oh @#%&" was running thru his head. I think Jason made an ok impression, except Dad made sure to point out to Mom that he had an earring.
HI from one twin mom to another! Your babies are precious...and so is the prom photo :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture!! I was lol'ing at the story! I can totally imagine how nervous he got after seeing your dad!
ReplyDeleteGlad you joined in! Your babies are beautiful!!
Haha! Cute story, lovely photo. :)
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to mention who took that beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a gorgeous picture!! It's so much fun to look back at old pictures!
ReplyDelete