Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Many Faces of Josslyn

This little girl is always caught making the goofiest faces! I love her! Someday I'll get a cute one of her smiling. Every time I try... this is what happens...




Please don't forget to leave us notes on here!
I hope at least some people are reading this stuff :-(











5 comments:

  1. Am I horribly mean for laughing at those pics?? They are darling pics but the deer-caught-in-headlights look cracks me up! I believe I have several pics of my kids with that same look!!!

    She is adorable....they are SO cute and SO fun at that age!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love her facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was smiling like crazy yesterday. I couldn't find your camera. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still reading! I love these pics! she is sooo stinking cute! OMG! Ok that's it, you have to come and visit. I miss them. Oh, and you too. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Mom. Anyone can smile, but it takes true talent to make faces like this.

    ReplyDelete