
Time to dig thru all those old photos again...before the wonderful digital days! I really need to get a printer with a scanner. Taking a picture of a picture isn't easy. My camera is worthless without the annoying flash. I hate it.
Anyway... the other day I was going thru a box of pictures that I kept from my Grandma's house after she passed away. I told myself I was going to go thru the photos and pass them out to my cousins. Well...it's been well over a year and I'm just now getting to it. But I use the complicated pregnancy and twin excuse once again!
This photo is from 1987... I was 6 years old. I think it must have been for the church directory, otherwise my parents would never get into a photo. Dad has hair! And mom has the perm that I remember most when I think about her from my childhood. (I had to make a picture of her in art class once and I remember twisting up yarn into little curls) And Danielle.... yeeesh! I think a bird flew out of her hair right before this picture. Poor girl. I think it sucks that you can't even see my cute purple dress behind all that hair. I could have went naked and no one would have known. This is probably one of the only pictures of me with my hair down...I was obsessed with ponytails. I swear I have a permanent ponytail bump from wearing it up all those years.

That's a cute photo, and a nice memory to come accross. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL, why do church directory photos all look alike?
ReplyDeleteYou were a cutie back then!
I had a perm just like your mom's in the '90s!
ReplyDeleteSweet photo!
Wow..what a nice family picture!!! Oh my gosh, I graduated in 1987!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteGotta love old photos!!! This one cracks me up! LOL!
ReplyDelete