Monday, July 20, 2009
Three Months Old Today!
The girls are growing fast! It's crazy! They are definitely smiling a lot more now, but they still have their serious moments. I think Josslyn is going to be the outgoing, wild one who wants everything right this second. She also LOVES to be naked, which scares Jason quite a bit. Alayna seems to be more laid back and sensitive. Her cries are more whiny and dramatic, whereas Josslyn will just scream bloody murder and then smile as soon as you walk in. I picture Alayna being the one who tries to talk Josslyn out of doing something stupid. Josslyn does act like the little sister sometimes...always locking arms with Alayna, like it makes her feel better or something. Both girls have rolled over once or twice...from back to stomach. And I think Josslyn may be on her way to getting a tooth already. I'm sure it will take a bit, but she's drooling like crazy and always putting her hands in her mouth and rubbing them around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww I can't believe they're getting so big! They will look like totally different babies the next time I see them!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sucky about the teething thing! My kids did that too- would drool at like 3 months. But she probably won't cut a tooth for like 4 months or more. That's the sucky part!
Rolling from back to stomach....gesh! Thats the hard way! I'm pretty sure Hunter didn't do that until he was like 8 months old! haha! Surprised he's already walking!!
ReplyDelete